Friday, March 7, 2008

New Threads


Got my new jerseys today. Guess it won't be hard to figure out who is who on the race scene this year.

Champion Systems did a great job on the cut for the clothing this year. Really comfortable. I actually wear a large in some things, which is a first since I wear a small in about everything else on the market.

Also got the hot new Rudy Project aviators. Now all I need is a bleach blond haircut, a cut upper body and a mean beach volleyball game and I'll be all set! Watch out Iceman.

Thanks for the notes coming in about my sister down in NC. She's coping with the situation as the days go on.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

k2 said...

now ya gotta represent those threads ;-)

Michael Cody said...

I rocked the personalized jersey today. No one recognized me though, weird.