Friday, February 8, 2008

Go Nuts for Donuts

Well team camp has come and gone and it was fantastic. Its going to be a good season. Danny picked an awesome team.

The weather was so nice out the last few days, we did some big miles, kept it rolling, and had some laughs.

I did about 12 crossword puzzles during my post ride rest sessions to keep me busy. The paper ran a few old puzzles I've done before so I pretty much annihilated those guys.

There has been a lot of stuff running through my head lately, but I'm really enjoying the new challenges that I'm facing this year.


Like how to avoid eating too many delicious donuts from The Leucadia Donut Shop.

That was the best donut ever! Thanks to The National and MGMT, amongst others, for making my ride enjoyable.

3 comments:

amy said...

How about this for a rule about donut eating restrictions:

You can only eat donuts that match your team kit, like the one shown in this photo. deal?

Adilson Yong said...

HELLO MY NAME IS ADILSON , I LIVE IN BRAZIL , SOUTH AMERICA AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE , LOOKING THE PHOTOS THAT LOOKS LIKE AUSTRALIA ... AM I RIGHT ? PLEASE TELL ME MY BLOG IS www.adilsonyongblog.blogspot.com

my msn : adilson_yong@hotmail.com
my skype name is : adilsonyong

megA said...

Whoa!

What happened to the COdy diet?

You're KILLING me here. . .