Monday, February 25, 2008

Pushing Hard

Photo Courtesy of Keith Jennings

Moving onward and upwards. The fitness has been returning after a post team camp bout of illness. I feel better that every pro in the US also got sick last week, so I'm not alone.

The miles and hours have been coming strong lately, heading up onto the Peak to Peak highway early last week and lapping Flagstaff and Lefthand as some highlights.

It was dinner night at my place Thursday and the whole MichiganPlus crew rolled on over for a big chow down on Sausage-Leek Penne, Stuffed Tomatos, wine, and topped off by a homemade Almond whipped cream! I was so engrossed in food that I didn't even take any pictures.

Today I did something I haven't done before; ride my bike in the morning, then go tele skiing in the afternoon. Not too often that happens. Eldora was nice and I'm extraordinarily lucky person to do what I do right now so I'm soaking it up.

I've got some creative projects in the pipeline and some books that are almost done, so off I go to keep the brain firing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: