Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh eBay, my dear sweet eBay

Why did you hire a money hoarding, misguided prick as a CEO?



Now how am I supposed to supplement my income? You make me mad. Seriously, who drops insertion fees (on the order of $.25 to $1) and increases final value fees from 3% to 8%? I mean honestly. Just run a search for "ebay strike."

On a positive note I made it through my birthday weekend in style by getting to spend almost two days with my parents in Minneapolis as I was attending QBP's trade show called FrostBike. Jelly Belly had me manning the booth and signing autographs. My wrist is tired from signing my name to all four of the children who came to the adult trade show.

New tunes are rolling in and my emusic account just rolled over so I'm looking forward to this weekend's training. I did a sweet ride with Chuck on Tuesday up on Peak to Peak, over 8,000 ft of climbing in 5.5 hrs. I like.

No comments: