Friday, January 25, 2008

"Sometimes You Need to Take a Nap and Get Over It."

I just felt like doing this today.


Thank you Steve Weller for proper demonstration of the "I'm over it" bike drag. 25mph winds, and motor pacing on the schedule equaled one disappointed bike racer. I was really looking forward to that work out. Rory told me to chill out because it is January, which is true. So I ate a cookie and felt better.

Mmmmm, Cinnamon Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie.

That title quote is from one of those cards with quotes from 6 year olds. I'm skeptical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Steve was demonstrating the "where's the bike race" bike drag?

Michael Cody said...

Oh you might be right, there is a very close resemblance between the two, but I think this one is the former because he is indeed at a gas station refueling. There is also the lack of a race number. I'll have to call him and confirm.