Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Christmas Feast

Goofing off in the snow...had to get some exercise somehow.

Well I didn't get as many photos of the food as I would have liked. Mostly because it was going into my mouth so fast I didn't have a free hand to take a picture of it all.


My sister was really the star of the feast show this year as she cooked up a storm, starting with cupcakes, then moving onto the second annual Gingerbread House, followed by some sick skills on the pizza front. She has some sweet moves.


Our cat Arthur was strung out all week on his new catnip toy. Absolutely hilarious.


Mom also busted out some sweet skills by making 5 of these ice candles. Its easy to do, just fill a bucket with water, put it outside so it starts to freeze. When it is almost totally frozen, empty out the last of the water and then drop a candle inside. Light and enjoy.


Times like these that make me a very happy person. I've got more pictures posted to various sites, so if you want more let me know.

Also scored some sweet CD's in the gift melee, The National and American Analog Set. Scored some more goodness from some friends as well including The Stars, MGMT, Okkervil River, and Josh Ritter. New music is such a breath of fresh air.

Cool runnings...

1 comment:

megA said...

your sister shares your pointy nose and chin with you. . .

arthur looks like my Little Man, but skinnier. is everyone in your family skinnier than everyone in mine???

xoxo and miss YOU DORK

m