Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh, Life is Great

The weather has been so nice I've been wearing flip flops and short sleeves lately. Which isn't too bad for January.

Team Camp is quickly approaching. I'm looking forward to meeting the new riders this week, although they are all world class athletes already, so they are really just new to the team.

The legs have come around really nicely. Got straightened out by Doctor Dave today and heading to a massage shortly.

Last weekend I was bummed when I couldn't motor pace because of the ultra high winds, but its life, so I'm moving on. The irony in my last two posts was kind of funny though. Especially since I didn't notice until today.

The next few weeks are big, so I'm going to be focused on the task at hand. Everything kind of hinges on team camp though, the race schedule will be set there as well as some other sponsor related trips. Should be interesting.

In case you didn't know, that's our team director Danny Van Haute, a.k.a. The Beast. He's pretty much the most ripped dude in the U.S. He's the man and totally makes life interesting.

No comments: