Monday, June 22, 2009

Clear Nights

It is my sincere hope that our future evenings in Boulder aren't cluttered with thunderstorms and rain. Though it appears this is part of a normal trend I would appreciate some respite as my lawnsporting habits have become forgotten. Lawnsporting does require a certain amount of dressing up, even if only for fun, and any inclement weather would certainly lead to a soggy backside. Even if the rain has quite a calming affect which I welcome in a town of type A active folk, myself included. A recent clear warm evening reminded me of those many long days I would spend riding my bike late into the night with friends. Waiting for the sun to drop low enough in the sky to start our game of flashlight tag. If the weather trends do not change soon I'm sure we will adapt. It will just be hard to find a waterproof picnic blanket and sweater vest. Message was composed on my mobile device.

Posted via email from michaelcody's posterous

No comments: