Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New Laughs

It doesn't matter I didn't find it, but HTATBL did, and that's all that matters.



I was going to make a video too, but no one has written a song called I want a job.

The new year started off with a muffled bang and awkward sounds of turning over on a air mattress. I was graciously invited to travel to Crested Butte for the weekend, staying just a few blocks from downtown CB and one of the better burrito joints around. Our hosts were super kind and the skiing was so sweet.

With a few new books and job prospects on hand it is a busy transition back to the daily grind. With my particular version becoming more and more common with businesses tanking left and right. I'm pedaling furiously to keep up, but I think I just need to get off my tricycle and get onto a proper sized bicycle.

No comments: