Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

K2 isn't here right now, which is a bummer cause I've stopped saying y'all and laughing as much as before. Will you just come home already!

We had the third meeting of the BLA this past Tuesday in North Boulder Park. The Duggans, Bryan Smith (its pronounced with a 'y' sound, not an 'i' BTW), his better half Rebekah Williams, and I were discussing the rules of croquet when someone mentioned we should contact the BLA, Boulder Lawnsport Association, because they surely they would know. Thus it was born.

The rules are fairly simple. White attire is not required but encouraged. Food of the nibbling and simplistic variety is suggested for ease of consumption and to reduce preparation complications. A sipping beverage of your choice is expected..nay...required. One should never become thirsty while playing Lawnsports. The drink in the opposite hand of the bocce ball is also necessary for balancing. Why do you think the Italians invented the game? Vino is surely the ballast that leads to a balanced life.

This is from Summit County two weeks ago, I just thought I'd share it as One) that tree is enormous, Two) You should always share.



Intense in Ten Cities J.O.N.G.

Photo Courtesy of Bryan's slow camera.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

k2 said...

that made me almost tear up! i miss Y'ALL too... just trying to figure out my next "life" step/direction but I'll be back in a week for sure. try to have fun til I'm back, hahaha