Thursday, December 18, 2008

Me Gusta Esquiar

Ripping the back bowls at Vail after 12" of fresh snow.




Soaking up all the...powder...at Keystone?


Imagining all of the sensuous lines to be had in the mountains.




Good friends, reminders as to why I love living in Colorado.



Some Boulder alleyway painting.

Don't take this one the wrong way. I view it like this; If Love is what propels us to follow our dreams and passions, highlighted by our relationships and experiences, then it also holds us to the strictest of standards. Love pushes you the hardest because it knows what you are capable of achieving and being, even if you can't see your full potential.

So when Love pushes, you listen, learn and carve the most emphatic powder turns of your life!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

thek2 said...

I'm stealing that pic... I remember seeing that one, think it was on one of my running routes on the bike path and I always wanted to take a pic...

Good to know someone else noticed...

Michael Cody said...

The last photo was taken behind Outdoor Divas in the alleyway.