Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hamsters

Given that I launched myself off a faulty teeter totter last weekend, I probably won't ride this anytime soon.



However, it is a sweet stunt.

In other news I am no longer a professional road cyclist. Which combined with a terrible economy and having been out of college for three years means I have a bit of a...flexible schedule now. Not that I don't have things to do, or wasn't flexible prior. Now my time is in pursuit of a new goal and I'm filling my time with any- and everything.

Lately that has been welding. I made my first table today and I'm pretty stoked on it.

We'll see what else comes about...I sure don't want to end up in a hamster wheel.

4 comments:

Rumblestillskins said...

What? No longer pro? You can come whip my bottom into shape in the SF bay and keep your saddle bags off. I'm moving there in January and I'm in need of some serious training.

Heading to the Headlands,
Caitlin

Michael Cody said...

Sounds like a plan!

Rumblestillskins said...

I hope you don't mind the compensation of temporary living quarters and delicious baked goods.

Michael Cody said...

Um, you might not know this but I do hold a PRO baking license.