Thursday, August 7, 2008

Silly



One of the silliest things I've seen in awhile is at The DNC in Denver, CO. How funny is that? Hypocritical? Lame?

These two weirdos are getting married this weekend in a little place I like to call Wisconsin.



I'm off to Criterium Nationals in Chicago next weekend. I have my full face helmet and body armor ready to go. I fell down 4 times in two days last year. Working on not doing that this year. Then again it was DUMPING rain and the course has white paint ALL OVER it.

As for training. I did 7500 ft. of climbing today in 3.5 hours with Phil, Andy, Tyler and Matt. Which for you people familiar with Boulder, that would be Flagstaff, around Gross Reservoir, up Peak-to-Peak hwy, to Sugar Loaf, and finishing up Poorman's. It hurt and I loved every minute of it as we smashed each other, sprinted out every town line and generally beat up on the Colavita kids who are from sea level. I pushed really hard on the pedals to say the least.

Word.

1 comment:

thek2 said...

work it, work it...